martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Me, myself and I (Description Essay)


Because I don't know any person better than I know myself and because it is good to look at yourself sometimes, I have  chosen me as the person to describe in the description essay.

I am a girl in her twenties who loves music and art, sunny winter days and cloudy summer days, and gossiping while drinking coffee with her best friend. I like walking around the empty city at night. I eat mostly green things, but once I was wild and ate pizza.
I am usually quiet and shy, but kind and friendly too. I love reading novels  written just by female writers- someone really has to convince me that one book written by a male author is enough good to read it. Oh, I am not a feminist, it's just a preference.

If you ask my mom about me, she will tell you I am just like my dad, but I have actually things from both. I have got green eyes like my mother and my hair is naturally blond like my father, but I also have many things from nobody. For instance, I am not afraid of changes while my parents are not very fond of them.  Indeed, I have recently changed my hair colour (it is not blond anymore) and I am back in Murcia and in La Merced after a two-year gap, which feels like being new in home, a sweet home full of lovely strangers.

At the end, I am like a plant, an ordinary girl who undergoes a metamorphosis every once in a while but keeps her roots  in the same place, and still  listens to her favourite band since she was 16.




1 comentario:

  1. Very nice description. I have a couple of questions:
    1. Why have you dyed your hair?
    2. What's your favourite band?

    : -)

    ResponderEliminar